The Mission of Cornerstone Baptist Academy:
Preparing each student to reflect the image of Christ in his personal life, family, church, and vocation.
Our goals in accomplishing our mission are to:
- Provide the best possible learning environment for the attainment of spiritual and academic excellence.
- Provide an educational process that puts the Word of God at its center.
- Provide quality education through trained, qualified teachers who not only have education at heart, but also the desire to serve God through teaching according to His principles.
- Instill in the hearts of our students a love for their home, our country, God and His Church.
- Assist each student in developing to his or her full potential physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Cornerstone Baptist Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, religion, creed, belief, or gender.
Your child's emotional well-being will at all times be in the minds of the staff. Showing love and concern for individuals develops love and concern in return. The safe, stable environment at the school also fosters emotional security in the hearts of the children.